Ella update


Week 5 
Colic oh the dreaded colic came  I was very careful leaving certain things out of my diet as i have been breast feeding her and poor Ella still suffered, we were up not only at night but she was struggling all day too.  


However for the bad we had a number of new things she is now keeping her head up and is awake a lot long in the day.

Week 6                                     With Ella able to keep her head up she is more attentive and the muses of smiles are starting to dance around her face, although you would not think it as Sophie has started to tease her what a cheeky monkey.  With the strength in her neck she has strength in her legs to and can support her own weight with me holding her lightly as she stands, all good practice for when she starts walking in a year.
Week 7
Lucky daddy got the first smiles and a few days later more and more smiles came, boobies got the most smiles of all.                                                                                                                                                     After spending a lot of time with the health visitor we have tried a number of things and fingers crossed i am hoping we have nailed the colic as Ella seems a lot more settled.



Week 8
I woke up this morning and got a lovely beaming smile how lovely. Ella has now found her voice with lots of squeals and sigh sounds to go with the gurgles 

Ethans Escapades

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear those first real sounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... She is so beautiful! That one of big sister made me laugh! Watch out Sophie, she will soon be chasing after you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha did you see the spider sophie put on her head

      Delete
  3. So beautiful, so many changes at that age it's great to have a record of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it nice looking back to as i look at pics of soph at that age too

      Delete
  4. That photo with the spider on Ella's head made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely update, I love the photo on week 7. I remember the colic, thankfully we didn't have it that long.

    Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry... I have had 5 kids and escaped any colic, however... One of my girlfriends babies had it, and when they would visit... I was in shock!! I mean her son was genuinely in a lot of pain and it's heart breaking.
    I hope it passes quickly, what a gorgeous gorgeous baby though!
    Look at those blue eyes! x

    ReplyDelete