My Ultimate summer driving playlist

Crafty Keynko has tagged me and asked what 3 toons i like to listen when out in the car but actually i listen to these when walking to and from the shops and they have a good stepping pace and they are kinda good to do the house work to as well Bonus !!!!



Foster the people Pumped up kicks 


Empire of the sun Walking on a dream 


Friendly Fires Hawaiian air



Now i have to tag 2 others so i will tag the lovely Nicola from F.A.B Forty and one of the hardest working blogger i know Karen from missing sleep

I wonder what they will choose ?


4 comments:

  1. Oh good choices, I love Hawaiian Air. I'm off to do mine now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yours were great i liked the journey too

      Delete
  2. Bernard approves you choices of music! Thank you for joining in! (I'll do my room 101 in the morning - promise!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome im glad Bernard liked the choices :)

      Delete