Felting egg

I don't know what possessed me but i have had a polystyrene egg in my craft cupboard for a while and i haven't done any felting so i thought i would see if i could use my felting tools to felt upon the egg.

i was worried at first that i might break my needles but it really seemed to work out fine and after a bit of time beavering away i had managed to felt onto the egg this Easter design.  Who would have thought you could do this so now i will be looking at my craft store for more polystyrene shape and see what i could do with them.


 photo frogbutton.jpg


3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Your so clever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! My mum is really into felting, they have a couple of alpacas so she needed to do something with the wool! I always hurt myself with the needle thing though! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It something i didnt think i could do i was just mucking around but am pleased with the results. Alpacas sounds exotic does their fur felt well??

    ReplyDelete