Jansel Square craft fair

 Today i was at Jansel square craft market a busy parade of shops in Bedgrove, the fair was run by a very talent and organised lady called Jo and was on from 12 -4pm

There was a wide selection of stalls although my pictures didn't capture all of them as i took these on my new phone and am still getting to grips with it, but there were a lot more than the pictures i offer.
Even though it rained a lot this did not dampen the spirits of the shoppers who came out in force and loved the craft fair and asked when and if it would come back so i think this is a big thumbs up to the surrounding community.
 

Lucky me had some repeat customers who met me at the Aylesbury market and loved my soap and all came back for more making the journey especially for me which was a great feeling.






My best seller that sold out were the lemongrass and lime which flew off my table and the Garden Rose my brand new scent which my savy soap shoppers all adored.  another new line the new bath bombs scent i have also went home to happy bath tubs and eager soakers.




There was lots of good vibes and bustle and word that it was so successful there would be another before the summer was out and the shoppers and stall holders all seemed pleased about this so watch this space and when Jo gives the nod i hope to be at her next fair.





2 comments: