Crafting weekend


I am really looking forward to the weekend as i have a double craft fair !



The Aylesbury vale academy are a group of parents and teachers who organise events to help raise funding for the academy this one is on Saturday and is from 10am - 2pm


I really hope there is good footfall there as i need some money to buy a gazebo for the craft market on the Sunday as i will be pitched outside and with all this rain we are having all my soap will be washed away into bubbles.

Sunday i will be travelling down to Aston Clinton to the village market fair were there promises to be all sorts of wonderful things, lots of local crafts and foods a  BBQ's and Sophie's will be looking to get a ride on a pony or a swing boat, there is even a Beer and Cake tent OMG I cant wait!


If you want a sneaky peek at what i will be selling check out my page
BATH FOOD FACE BOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment