Vanilla bean Soap

Well i made another batch of soap, this one will be a lovely bubbly variety and is a beautiful vanilla bean soap, it just smells good enough to eat as i have used cocoa butter and a vanilla bean fragrance as well as using a pure vanilla bean paste made from vanilla seeds marbled all over the top.  I cant wait to try this one in a nice hot bath and pamper myself.

Why am i making all the soap?  Well i'm toying with the idea of trying to sell a few bars at a craft fair my friend told me about and is confident i could sell some.  I wonder if people would be happy to splash a few quid on a bar of soap, gourmet they may be but these are hard times when the pound shop rules, but i wont know if i don't try and it feels a little exciting, but knowing my luck i would probably only sell 2 bars.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I want to EAT these soaps Helen!!
    How much does each bar weigh? Tesco sells 100g Dove for 54p. I think yours would easily sell for £2 - especially as you gift wrap them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete