Sophie's house


Early worm catches a bargain, got our free newspaper first time in 2 years, looked through it over my morning tea and saw little Tikes cottage for sale. Now i love little tikes products they remind me of the old day stuff that was built to last and last, you know that what ever you buy of the tike range will see you through as many kids as you could squeeze out, and when your done you can resell it. Im a big beliver in recycling and would perfer to buy something like this second hand as they also come with a heffty price tag. Well i phoned up and managed to buy it before 9am, and anyone else.  I'm so chuffed as I got it for a really good price and I know when the time comes to sell it I can resell for twice the price I got it for.  Sophie also couldn't believe her eyes and played in it all day, and kept dragging daddy inside and wouldn't let him out, I can see those two will be having some tea parties in the not so distant future every girl should have her own little playhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment