My Online shop


I am feeling very happy to be able to open my own online shop today Bath Food Online store and although small, it is a start and a good way to keep my hand in on my little business while pregnant, as i have no plans to be lugging heavy boxes of soap around the county.  Sales are to the UK only as i am just beginning and i hope to bring out new lines as and when i have any energy from the bump.  I even have a special offer to my first 20 purchases, check out my facebook page to find out more.  Bath Food facebook page

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Helen
    All the best to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonia hope it takes off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Looking forward to the day when you have expanded enough for overseas sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe might have to make a special exception for you x

      Delete