First day at school


I have found a nostalgic picture of Sophie on her first day back to school I am so proud of her and she looked really great in her smart new uniform and she was excited to go and couldn't wait to play and meet all the other children. We met her lovely teacher and the class was a hive of activity she settled in quickly and we had to go and find her to say goodbye, she wondered why we were going but when we explained she was perfectly fine and the only person that had a wobble was me !!  My that year past by really fast followed by the next one too.

A new school year is looming and as we are moving away to start a life a new with a new school my mind is already thinking about the shopping list of school uniform i will need to buy, not only has she grown but it is a colour change too.   

I bought lots of the bits for her first years School uniform from Asda from the George range initially lead in because of the fabulous 150 day guarantee school uniform range, great quality and value for money.  I was not disappointed the uniforms were so great they actually lasted 2 years of Sophie's School career. Wowzers that is great.  So now i cant wait to take Sophie shopping and get her excited about her new school with a bit of retail therapy.  There are such a great range of pinafores too but then Stylish Sophie saw these cute Hello Kitty range so she can be one of the cool girls.  The prices are so fantastic that i am really tempted to get Sophie a lovely Gingham dress for the last of the Summer term to help keep her cool on those hot days how can you not at only £4.  I really love how Asda think of both mums budget and the kids practicality and style, We cant wait for the first day of school!!


5 comments:

  1. I bet. I remember that day so well. Both of mine were fine... but me? I cried for hours! Lovely photograph, hope she has lots and lots of fun, sure she will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she did and cant wait to go again, i really didnt think i would wobble and thought the compleate oppersite

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks SO grown up, isn't it amazing how a school uniform can add years. My Roo has just started Year R, I had a bit of a wobble, too. She, on the other hand, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does i cant say baby anymore when i look at her. Hope Roo had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so tiny! Is she looking forward to the move?

    ReplyDelete