Kingsbury square fair

 December and I'm doing an outside Christmas fair i must be mad !! i did this one last year and i was cold this year was a lot colder even though the sun was shinning and by the mid morning i couldn't feel my toes and fingers even though i had brought a hot water bottle with me.



 I set up stall at the top of the fair and had good viability for passing trade which i glad for as the year before i was in an awful spot, and it paid off well as i got to meet lots of lovely new people all who loved and were enthusiastic about my soaps.
Trade seemed good and i sold lots of cupcakes many 3 at a time to customers that were going to give them out as presents and it makes me feel so proud that people will be opening my Soaps as presents on Christmas day.

I have also now have a third stockist for my soaps as i will be in the Serenity Tea rooms and gift shop which is launching this week by a lovely and very passionate lady who loves all things crafts all washed down with a good cuppa.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Helen...your soaps are adorable

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a gorgeous market! Well done you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really nice im glad the sun was out to add some cheer with all that cold

    ReplyDelete