About me

A lucky lady who is able to be a stay at home mum married to a wonderful husband Ali and is enjoying the tender years of our first child Sophie as she grows up.

When i say good life mum i don't mean we keep goats and chickens in our back garden and i wear dungarees, just that being a mum is a change in life style and a good change that opens up a whole new world of experience and activities.

I don't profess to being an expert in anything i do but i have a can do practical mentality and dabble in baking, crafting, being frugal'ish, foraging in hedgerows, growing our own vegetables, technology and gaming and learning the ropes of motherhood.

I am available to do reviews that are relevant to our lifestyle and interests and if you wish to contact me please do so through my email underdownh@hotmail.com

Facebook me on The Good life mum

Follow me on twitter #thegoodlifemum

See my Soap Facebook page Bath Food Bath Food  or my online shop Bath Food Bath Food





1 comment:

  1. I think your an expert at cooking/baking/soap making even if you don't :) x

    ReplyDelete