Soap selling Child first nursery



Well after the success of fairford lyes craft fair where i perched a cake stand of soap on the table of a good friends craft table, i made some more soap and boosted up the fragrance and made some new ranges.  My New collection was complete and i took the opportunity to showcase them at Sophie's birthday party to all the mummies that came and got their opinion on them and thought they were lovely.



Emma a friend who was at the party said that her daughters nursery Child first was having an open day and that i could get a stall there, this was all set and i turned up with my little mobile shop and set up my table with all my soapy wares.  All my lip balms sold out within 20 mins and the soap also sold well, i was there for 4 hours, and although the nursery just had the mummies come i sold just over 30 bars of soap which was ok.  I was tucked in a room off the main room and a lot of mummies didn't know i and some other stall holders were there and didn't make it into the room, but it didn't matter and i was happy to have sold the bars that i did.  The manager even asked me to come back for a Christmas fair. So now i plan to re invest my profit into Christmas scents and get creating creating a new range for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment