jobs for the weekend week 1 of February


Jobs for the weekend, are starting to slowly ramp up in the garden, it really hasn't been cold at all this winter and we still have a tun of logs we didn't burn as its been that mild, and the mild weather is making things pop all over the garden, I had 5000 bulbs last autumn and I have felt like a squirrel constantly out digging and hiding them, and I was so glad to see so many lift their heads from the soil to greet spring.

 2 jobs that got underway was the cutting of a new boarder to mirror the boarder on the other side of the fence, I don't know if you can see the cut line but once Ali had cut it he remarked on its rather unfortunate shape.  That will have to be an in garden snigger between you and I.

While Ali was working on the boarder, I was lifting the strawberry plants we planted last year we had 6 but we didn't get any fruit as the mice got to them before the girls did, but over the year they have been very productive and I now have loads of plants, so they have now been transported to my hot bead where one of the local cats likes to snooze, so with such a guardian I am now in hopes of a bit of soft fruit.




No comments:

Post a Comment