Jobs for the weekend 4th week of Feb


Jobs for the weekend now it is nearly the end of February, is rose planting season, we have no roses and I really want to build up a collection of good roses, so with my flower cutting garden in mind I have gone and got 4 to start with 3 hybrid teas, A whiter shade of pale, Peace and Pascali and 1 floribunda Valentine heart.  Below are some pictures of what they should look like in bloom lets hope I learn how to get them to look that good. 

I also have my order turn up for more Dahlias, I can confess I have fallen in love with them and after last years success in growing I have double my crop and gone for some more variety's to try, even though I am a week early in getting them tucked up into some soil ready I am eager to learn how to propagate from tubers. 

Finally it snowed here only a smattering where the rest of the country has had flooding and snow we have been basking in winter sunshine and blue skies so the girls where thrilled to dance in the snow while it fell for all of 10 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment