Venturing slowly into retail

Well im starting to slowly venture out into retail and i am so happy to have met a wonder lady from the Waddesdon Deli company Wesscot i was really taken with her kindness as she let me stock my items foc as she explain she knew how hard it was for small business to get going and she did me a lovely display in her tea room and loved my cupcake soaps, she even placed once on her main counter to trick her regular customers into thinking it was real, What a Hoot!




The same week i also managed to get stocked into the Tring Brewery Gift Shop  Where the Farmers wife was very complimentary about my soaps and bought a selection for Christmas as you can imagine i was over the moon and again did she did a wonderful display and loved my cupcakes.  i really wanted to give her a big hug for her support.

After my first unsuccessful brush with retail,  it was so great to meet two wonderful women who were open and enthusiastic as well as fair to a fledgling business as mine and i hope that our relationship continues and that their customers love my product.

2 comments:

  1. Love your soaps...if you were in India I would definitely have bought from you!!Never seen anything like this elsewhere..usually flowers are common in soaps..yours are gorgeous and I bet they smell wonderful too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sonia yes the house smell lovely during curing process

    ReplyDelete